InstaCrypto takes security of funds and user information at highest priority.Our security team is continually improving our end-to-end security measures
User Account Protection:
Strong password usage is mandated on our platform.
2fA (Two-factor authentication) is mandated while placing any order. You will have to enter a PIN code sent to your mobile phone, every time while placing an order.
Login data is saved and analyzed for unusual activity.
Our system detects IP Address changes to prevent unusual activities.
Our systems scan regularly for malicious activities.
Encrypted email communication (TLS) adds an extra layer of privacy and security.
Our website traffic runs entirely over encrypted SSL (https).
We rate limit a variety of actions on the site (login attempts, etc).
At all times, no crypto or funds are stored on our platform.
Our Linux hosting systems are ensured to be up-to-date
Regular software updates and best possible methods are used to secure our server networks.
Once a day, the database of the platform is backed up, encrypted and compressed as an archive.
Our files and user database are backed up, encrypted and archived.
Automatic Distributed Denial of Service protection are enabled to prevent attacks.
The use of the Website and the Service may entail the following risks:
- Cryptocurrency transactions are technically irreversible once it hits the network. The Cryptocurrency you buy will be sent to your specified Cryptocurrency wallet/address while placing the order. If you lose or delete your own Cryptocurrency wallet, you will lose your Cryptocurrency in it and the same cannot be restored. You will be solely responsible for the ownership, security of your Cryptocurrency wallet and InstaCrypto doesn’t promote or provide warranty for any wallets.
- Cryptocurrency value tends to fluctuate on a minute to minute basis, due to which there may be increase or decrease in the value of the Cryptocurrency. If the order and funds transfer is not completed in the specified time, then order may not be valid. Cryptocurrency are subject to swings in value. There is an inherent risk that profit/losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading in Cryptocurrency.
- The Reserve Bank of India advises that it has not given any licence / authorisation to any entity / company to operate such schemes or deal with Bitcoin or any virtual currency. As such, any user, holder, investor, trader, etc. dealing with Virtual Currencies will be doing so at their own risk.
- We use our banking service providers only for the receipt of client moneys and making payments. Our banking service providers do not transfer Cryptocurrency, exchange Cryptocurrency, or provide any services in connection with Cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrency purchased using a bank account or any other deposit method may be reversed at a later time, subject to InstaCrypto terms and conditions.
- A Cryptocurrency transaction may be unconfirmed for a period of time, usually less than one hour, but up to one business day depending on the network.
- The level of taxation depends on individual circumstances and such levels and bases of taxation can change. You should consult your own Tax Advisor in order to understand any applicable tax consequences.
- The content of the website cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed for any non-personal use without obtaining prior permission from InstaCrypto. We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of Users who violate the proprietary rights, in addition to necessary legal action.
- All Services are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. While we strive to provide you with the uninterrupted Service, we do not guarantee that the access to this Website will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
You may terminate this agreement with us, and close your Account at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
InstaCrypto is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entries, whether caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated or by any technical or human error which may occur in the operation of the website. The user expressly understands and agrees that under no circumstances shall InstaCrypto be liable to any such event
InstaCrypto attempts to ensure the integrity, correctness and authenticity of the site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its completeness, correctness or accuracy. In the event, that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform InstaCrypto so that it can be corrected.
InstaCrypto shall not be liable for financial loss due to wrong wallet details entered by users, financial loss due to forgotten passwords, financial loss due to corrupted wallet address used, financial loss due to incorrectly constructed transactions or mistyped Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Litecoin or other Cryptocurrencies addresses;
“Crypto” refers to blockchain based cryptocurrencies/digital assets.
“INR” refers to Indian Rupees.
“Receiving Wallet Address” refers to the receiving address of your active cryptocurrency wallet on your phone/computer/hardware.
“Market” refers to page where all the available crypto’s are listed for tading.
“Crypto Cart” refers to the page where the detailed fee breakdown of the order is displayed before checkout.
“Checkout” refers to the final confirmation page to review and complete the order.
“Order Receipt” refers the email confirmation of the order.
“Deopsit Slip” refers to the form to submit your crypto/INR unique transaction details.
“Linked Bank Account” refers to the bank account owned by the user and provided during registartion.
“My Orders” refers to the page where all the users orders are listed.
“Service Charge” refers to the 1% service fee inclusive of GST(Goods and Service Tax).
“Network Fee” refers to the fee applicable on the blockchain network for every transaction.
“IMPS Bank Transfer Fee” refers to the fee charged by banks for IMPS(Immediate Payment Service) funds transfer.
“RingCaptcha” refers to the OTP(One time PIN) sent to the users phone everytime an order is to be placed.
- Order Note – Exact Total amount to the decimals mentioned in the order confirmation needs to be transferred, else your crypto/INR transfer will be delayed.
- Buy Orders Note – Crypto’s will be sent in batch style every 30 minutes, once your INR deposit is confirmed in our bank account.
- Sell Orders Note – INR Funds will be transferred to your linked bank account after one block confirmation of received crypto.
- Crypto Address Note – Please verify the receiving wallet address. Once the crypto is sent, it cannot be reverted back.
- Account Suspension Note – Two or more unpaid orders will result in Account Suspension.
- Ethereum Receiving Note – Receiving Ether to Smart Contract Addresses & ICO wallets will not be processed.
- Ethereum Sending Note – Deposit from Smart Contract Address will not be processed. Please only transfer Ethereum tokens to the wallet address. Sending any other tokens may result into a loss of crypto & INR will not be credited to your bank account.
- Refund Policy – InstaCrypto under no circumstance, entertains the refund or cancellation of a successfully fulfilled order. Once the INR amount is transferred to your bank account or Crypto is transferred to you wallet, they cannot be reversed.
- Disclaimer – Cryptocurrencies fluctuate in price, so trading in cryptos is subject to market, technical and legal risks. Prices of crypto in India vary from international prices due to local demand and supply. InstaCrypto does not guarantee any returns or refunds. Users use InstaCrypto at their own risk.
- InstaCrypto doesn’t provide any wallet service to its users.
- Users are advised to perform their own research on choosing, setting up and security of their wallets.
- InstaCrypto at no point will ask for the PIN, seed-phrase or private keys of your wallet and will not be responsible for any issues/developments of the wallets.