To comply with AML/KYC recommendations, we require our clients to verify their identity by providing scanned copies* of the following:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card front
- Aadhaar card back
- Latest Bank Statement or Cancelled Cheque (Account Name, Number & IFSC code should be clearly visible)
*Copies should be in colour and a good resolution. All documents are mandatory.
** The above documents provided by the clients shall be kept on the server safely and the Company shall not disclose the same to any third party unless we are mandated to do so under the provisions of any applicable laws.
InstaCrypto may use your personal information:
- To identify you
- To process transactions,
- To send periodic emails with updates, promotions, company news, and notices regarding changes to policies,
- Customize, measure, and improve InstaCrypto Service,
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities,
- To undertake a verification of your identity with third party government electronic identification providers.
KYC/ AML Policy
We believe in being self-regulated and follow certain customer identification procedure for using our services and monitoring transactions of a suspicious nature for the purpose of reporting it to appropriate authority. We are committed to ensure that our website or services are not used to facilitate money laundering or the funding of terrorism or any other criminal activities. To fulfil this, we have designed our own know-your-customer/KYC and anti-money laundering/AML information acquiring system to safeguard our customers and ensure continuous, clean barter.
As a part of identification procedure, we need to obtain certain customer identification documents mentioned above from every customer. These processes help us know our customers better and prevent money laundering and other illicit purposes.